- Spirituality in Session: A Conversation about Spirituality in Counseling, with Pamela Ayo Yetunde, Russell Siler Jones, and Rev. SeiFu Anil Singh-Molares
- Deconstruction and Supervision: Supporting the Role of the Spiritual Director When the Walls Come down, by Tara Owens
- Enneagram Centers of Knowing and Human Evolution by Nathan Bettger
- Cross-Cultural Considerations with Interpathy in Spiritual Direction and Antiracism, by Therese Taylor-Stinson
- Scar Stories: A Framework for Befriending Pain and Suffering, by Elizabeth L. Angeli and Cathy Melesky Dante
Along with a suite of the latest Book Reviews, poetry, and visual art. SDI Members can read Presence now by clicking here.
Not an SDI Member? Become a supporting member of SDI today. All Members can read the online version of Presence. Enhanced and Premium Members receive a printed copy of Presence in the mail four times a year. Learn about all the benefits of Membership here.