SDI is pleased to offer spiritual companionship to our SDI Members in an online group setting. Facilitated over Zoom with SDI Staff and experienced spiritual companions, these sessions invite you into a gentle pool of kindness, where you can share your story, be heard by compassionate listeners, and receive the experience of spiritual companionship in the comfort of your home.
What to Expect:
Each session runs about 75 minutes.
Each session will be hosted by one of the SDI Staff, and an experienced facilitator from the SDI Community.
Guidance from the facilitator will include brief teachings, contemplative readings, and space for meditation/silence.
Each session will include Breakout Groups of 3-4 participants, where each participant will have to opportunity to share and to hold space for one-another.
How to Register / Instructions:
Please read through the instructions below before signing up.
- You must be logged in to our website, with a current SDI Membership, to access the registration links. Otherwise the links won’t work. Please sign in first with your SDI Account, then come back to this webpage to continue.
(Not yet an SDI Member? Click here to join.)
- You need to register twice for each session. First with us here. Once registered, you’ll receive an e-mail with instructions to register for the session with Zoom. This is a security step. It makes sure only our community is joining these sessions. Once you register with Zoom, you will be sent a password-free invitation. If you don’t see it, please check any Junk Mail or Spam folders.
- Please partake of this opportunity for Group Spiritual Companionship! But please remember to stay generous of heart and only sign up for one session per month. We have more than 6,000 members around the world, but each one of the group spiritual direction sessions can only serve 200. Lets allow for as many of our members to take advantage of this free offer as possible.
- Please only sign up if you have checked your calendar and you know you can attend. Saving a spot immediately might seem like a good strategy. But the problem is many people then discover they have a conflict and the spot is not used. Thank you for your kindness in this.
- Please only sign yourself up. Your registration will be linked to your e-mail address.
- Remember that we will do more of these free sessions. If you miss out this time around, there will be more opportunities.
- We will not record these sessions to preserve the confidentiality of all participants in the group spiritual companionship.
We will update this page when we have scheduled sessions to announce.