- This event has passed.
March 9 @ 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm PST
To learn more and to participate in this paid webinar, please visit our Product page: Interspecies Companionship: Honoring Animal Lives, Healing Human Hearts (sdicompanions.org)
This webinar series is an invitation to:
- Channel your passion for animals and the planet into your spiritual direction or companioning work.
- Experience mindfulness, meditation, and prayer with the more-than-human world alive in the particular beings and places of your home place.
- Hear thought-provoking research about the benefits of human-animal bonds.
- Learn how to lead individuals and groups in interspecies practices designed to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression while increasing well-being and compassion.
- Explore how to help those you guide to navigate animal illness, accidents, loss, and grief in a meaningful way that facilitates healing
- Learn scientific evidence about the spiritual, empathetic, cooperative, and grieving behavior of myriad species, from cats and dogs to the beings of the forests and oceans
- Discover how to create compassionate life transition rituals for animals (and how to engage their human companions in the process)
- Learn self-care techniques designed specifically for animal lovers and earth warriors to manage heartbreak and increase resilience
- Realize new ways to expand your spiritual companioning practice to include animal sanctuaries, environmental nonprofits, veterinary clinics, and animal shelters