This position is a Part-Time/Contract: TBD hours per week (Remote work possible)
The SDI Publication Content Editor will take charge of various SDI publications including our website content and our quarterly publications Presence Journal and Connections. This role may also review book proposals and provide editorial services for SDI Press books. The role requires outstanding organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and a welcoming attitude.
- Solicit articles for our various publications.
- Review article submittals in coordination with the review board as appropriate.
- Coordinate activities of copyeditors and proofreaders.
- Work in collaboration with the Creative Team and the Executive Director.
- Establish and work within your budget, with a keen eye on Return On Investment (ROI).
- Craft reports and present activities, outcomes, and metrics to executive management.
- Ensuring publications are developed on-time and completed per schedule.
- Review and edit SDI Press books.
- Other tasks as required.
To view the full job description, please click here (PDF): SDI Publications Content Editor
To apply, please submit a letter of interest and resume using the form below. If you experience problems, email your application to [email protected]