- This event has passed.
InterFaith and InterSpiritual Fluency for Spiritual Companions
In the 21st century fluency across faith traditions and spiritual orientations is no longer just the province of scholars, and a select group of spiritual practitioners. It is a vital and essential skill for everyone. But perhaps especially so for spiritual directors and companions.
November 21 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm PST
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Lessons on how to practice our calling across faith traditions and spiritual orientations.
- Modeling respectful and engaging dialogue, honoring our traditions and those of others.
- Receive an overview of the history of Interfaith Dialogue from Ancient times (eg 7th Century Spain) to its modern variants (eg Parliament of World Religions, and the modern interfaith and interspiritual movements)
- Engage with differing schools of thought on how to engage across religions and spiritualities.
- Tips on how to engage, what to do, what not to do.
- 11 recorded Zoom sessions with SDI’s diverse and compelling wisdom teachers from across the mystical and spiritual spectrum
- Access to our Online Learning Platform, with videos, resources, and other content
- Participate live with your peers, or at your own pace – all sessions recorded
Learn more and Register here: https://www.sdicompanions.org/product/interfaith-interspiritual-fluency-for-spiritual-directors-and-companions/