Tables 1-19 are 6 foot tables ($359 Each)
Tables 20-33 are 8 foot tables ($399 Each)
NOTE: Price of one table will be discounted by 25% in your shopping cart if purchased as part of your “In-Person” Conference attendance purchase.
It you want to purchase multiple tables, unfortunately, at this time you will need to make two separate purchases.
Please note the “Map” below is updated manually so may not be exactly correct when you go to make your table selection. However, the availability of each table “is” reflected in real time as you select it from the drop-down menu.
While there are outlets along the walls where exhibitors will be, they do not all carry the same power nor have the same power circuits supporting them. LED lights/lamps are recommended. You will need to bring your own extension cords and power strips.
- Tables 1 – 3: These 2 outlets are on one circuit. These exhibitors should have normal power needs. Power strips are allowed, but power needs should be at the normal level (laptop, cc reader, regular lamp/light)
- Tables 4 – 6 & 7– 9: Each set has one outlets (4 plugs each) and are on one circuit.
- Tables 10 – 11: This outlet is on one circuit.
- Tables 12 – 14, 15-17 & 18– 19: The three outlets along this wall are on one circuit. Normal power needs in this section.
- Tables 20 – 27: These outlets are supported by multiple circuits. These are where the exhibitors with highest power needs should go.
- Tables 28-29, 30- 31 & 32 – 33: These three outlets are all on one circuit. Normal power needs in this section.