This position is a Part-Time/Contract: TBD hours per week (Remote work possible)
The SDI Publication Content Editor will take charge of various SDI publications including our website content and our quarterly publications Revista Presencia y Vínculos. This role may also review book proposals and provide editorial services for SDI Press books. The role requires outstanding organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and a welcoming attitude.
- Solicit articles for our various publications.
- Review article submittals in coordination with the review board as appropriate.
- Coordinate activities of copyeditors and proofreaders.
- Work in collaboration with the Creative Team and the Executive Director.
- Establish and work within your budget, with a keen eye on Return On Investment (ROI).
- Craft reports and present activities, outcomes, and metrics to executive management.
- Ensuring publications are developed on-time and completed per schedule.
- Review and edit SDI Press books.
- Other tasks as required.
To view the full job description, please click here (PDF): SDI Publications Content Editor
To apply, please submit a letter of interest and resume using the form below. If you experience problems, email your application to [email protected]