Spiritual companions come from many walks of life and vocations, including:
- spiritual directors and guides
- religious leaders (imams, pastors, rabbis)
- health care workers
- teachers and educators
Are you a spiritual companion? Consider the following:
- Do you journey with others, walking alongside as a spiritual friend?
- Does your work require you to be present to people as a compassionate listener?
- Have you ever been identified as a compassionate listener?
- Do you encounter people in the depths of their being, as they process big question in their life?
- Do people naturally seek you out when they need to talk about things on their heart?
Meet a few friends from the SDI Public Square
All are welcome in the Public Square of Spiritual Companionship
All kinds of people from all walks of life identify as spiritual companions – are you one? We welcome you!